Friday, March 21, 2008

Male or Female???






Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Either

You brain is neither specifically male, nor female in the way you perceive your surroundings. As bad as this may sound to some, it can easily mean that you are capable of combining both gender aspects to your advantage. Rather than being genderless you are possibly able think freely. This does not mean that you are bisexual or androgynous or indecisive, but it might.


Either


82%

Female


64%

Male


64%

Neither


61%



Interesting result, eh? Of course I'm not surprised at all at my results, as I've never been a girly girl or a tomboy. When I was a university student long ago in Indiana a male classmate once told me that he liked me because I thought like a man. I was flattered, and obviously have always remembered his compliment. I supposed that the fact that I took his statement as a compliment confirmed his assertion.

I've always felt more comfortable in the company of men than with women. One of the few memories I have of my childhood is of an extended family get-together in my grandparents' hometown. Quickly bored by the women gossiping as they cooked in the kitchen, I sat in the living room with the pipe-smoking men, who were watching some ballgame on television and speaking much less frequently and *gossiply*. The cattiness of women appalls me.

For many years I was spared the disillusionment of learning that men can be just as catty and gossip just as much as women, but in the early 1990's some university professors put an end to my naivety. Now I don't trust any one, male or female.

No comments: