Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Life In Pictures...or, "Who, Meme?"


Here you go, Lin!

1. What is your current relationship status?



2. What is your current mood?



3. What is your favorite band/singer?



4. What is your favorite movie?



5. What kind of pets do you have?



6. Where do you live?



7. Where do you work?



8. Who do you look like?



9. What do you drive?




10. What did you do on Saturday?




11. What did you do on Sunday?




12. What is your favourite network TV Show?



13. Describe Yourself




14. What is your favorite candy?





I won't officially tag anyone else, but if you want to accept this wordless meme challenge be my guest! (and if you are wondering how I made the pet mosaic, here's the secret)

4 comments:

Lin said...

Awww ... GOOD onesm Ginger!
One questin about that pet in the upper left corner - is that a bearded Alsacean? No, never mind, I just noticed that he is holding another pet.
Ohhh ... and you have FROGS! That is my biggest loss in moving here, sigh, sigh, sigh.

And you just had to show more chocolate paradise, didn't you? That's okay, Mark is heading home with a new supply shortly. Good thing, too, since it will help restore domestic harmony.

Ginger said...

Upper left corner? Ohhh, the old goat I rescued just over three years ago! :D For some odd reason he crops up in a lot of my photos.

The third photo in the top row shows Frog and Toad World and some of its inhabitants. We're both avid frog and toad lovers. Our favorite springtime sounds are frogs and toads calling from our pond and from all the watery bogs in our area. It would be extremely difficult to live without these wonderful creatures.

If it makes you feel any better, my favorite candy is fudge--maple, peanut butter, vanilla--so the photo is not chocolate. Not so tempting now, eh?

Lin said...

Ah-ha! Yes, some of those old rescue goats endear themselves well. Better an old nubile Nubian than no old goat at all, I say! Click on my ling to the Fundy Butte Ranch some time to see another old goat getting into real goats. He's tempting me .. well, on the real goats, that is.

Somewhere in the whirl of blog thoughts, I've got a post on frogs that needs to be addressed some day. I sure do envy and miss your situation with them. sigh

Putz said...

wow, canada, pets, wow, i am the one with the dogs, labs, the police are presently leaving me alone, since i put them on leash and and no freedom{poor babies} i need to move to the top of my mountains...i read too when i'm not blogging, have you read 19 minutes yet, or any of that byu girls vampire books with edward????