Friday, April 25, 2008

Which Celebrity Is Your Pet? My Sadie Is Madonna!


What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Madonna! Find out at Dogster.com


Wow, your dog is Madonna!

Madonna
American Queen

Come on, let's just face it: We are living in a material world, and Sadie is a material girl. So go ahead and thank your lucky stars—Sadie is the one and only Madonna!

Always desperately seeking attention, Sadie is multi-talented and savvy, not afraid to get her paws dirty and experiment with new methods of getting into the groove in order to reach her peeps. She commands respect everywhere she goes, a sophisticated traveler who insists upon the best—and more often than not, she gets what she wants. Appearance is everything for your true-blue diva and while her look may change as often as the Pellegrino in her water bowl does, her commitment to exercise is unwavering. Sadie's in tip-top shape, which makes her age in pet years a non-issue. Despite the hard fur and the no-nonsense approach, she's a softy when it comes to her devoted owner. It's fair to say that Sadie is, yes, crazy for you.


See for yourself! The resemblance is uncanny, no? :D





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, Madonna will be mad at you ging! :) I hope Sadie isn't playing with a dog next door that looks like Justin Timberlake - check out these photos: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=563171&in_page_id=1773

It's good to see your comments on the site. You always have great clips, too. I miss them!

Your friend and fan,

Alanocu

Ginger said...

Justin Timberlake is quite a fine young pup--I can see why Madonna would want to play with him. I have those thoughts about Johnny Depp sometimes. ;D But to act on those feelings...in public...oh, no! Uh, Madonna--Down, girl!

I like to comment on clips now and then, and am often compelled to comment on your clips. For some reason I'm having a hard time clipping lately. I see stuff and think about clipping it, but I usually find that it has already been clipped so I just pop it along and save it to my clips.

For the last several weeks I've spent most of my time online either writing (but not here) or immersed in some really interesting blogs from different parts of the world. It takes time to go back and read them from the beginning, but I find it very rewarding. It's like reading an ongoing autobiography in which you can speak to the author if you wish, by leaving comments on their posts. Often one good blog links to another...and so it goes. I'm hooked!

I am trying to check in more often to see new clips and comment on some that touch me personally. I am also trying to stay away from most of the politics, so I really appreciate your contributions. You are my favorite clipper by far.

ginger