Friday, February 1, 2008

Pantyhose Quiz



Q: How many animals can you fit into a pair of pantyhose?

Now, think about it... Ready?


scroll down








Answer:

10 little piggies,

animated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggyanimated piggy



2 calves,

calfcalf

1 ass,
ass

an unknown number of hares,
hareshareshareshareshareshareshareshareshareshareshares ... hareshares

And, of course, 1 ...

pussycat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose that some pantyhose may also harbor dozens of crabs, too. Now wouldn't that be lousy!

crab lousecrab lousecrab lousecrab lousecrab lousecrab louse

Note: The original pantyhose quiz--the part preceding my lousy addition--was a bit of humor emailed to me recently, not my own creation. I did modify it slightly, by substituting calves for the original cows. It's the perfectionist in me, sad to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! love this one gingembre!